Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an amazing dish! I love it, and it's super simple to make. Super delicious
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 6 slices chicken bacon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- grated parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente (just tender). In a skillet, cook chicken bacon in 1 tablespoons of butter until lightly browned.
- Add onions and cook briefly; set aside. Beat eggs with nutmeg, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Drain pasta well and return to pot. Add chicken bacon mixture and remaining butter; toss well over low heat.
- Add eggs and toss until eggs are completely cooked and pasta is coated. Remove from heat and add parmesan cheese; toss well.
- Serve immediately with chopped parsley and additional parmesan cheese if desired.
This is delicious. Makes a great main dish meal with some crusty bread! Thanks for sharing.
This was easy and a great way to use up leftovers - turkey bacon plus precooked chicken and mushrooms. Everyone loved it.