Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can eat this as a meal by itself or use for a side dish. I like it just as it is with garlic bread.
- 10 ounces dry fettuccine (cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- While cooked noodles are draining.
- Using pan you cooked the noodles in, heat butter and cream till butter melts.
- Stir in the cheese, salt and pepper; heat till hot.
- Put hot noodles back in pot; gently toss till coated.
- Serve hot.
This tasted great, I added a little crushed garlic and used garlic salt instead of regular salt, which gave it a bit more of a kick, other than that it was perfect
Excellent and Easy! I made this as a side dish to serve with some chicken. I added some fresh asparagus and it couldn't have been any better.
The recipe was delicious. I made it for a group of my friends for dinner last night and they loved it. Top notch.