Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A less rich version of the classic fettuccini alfredo that uses chicken stock instead of cream.
Make and share this Fettuccini Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In same pot pasta was cooked, melt butter and add flour. Stir until pasty.
- Add chicken stock, cream cheese, nutmeg, pepper and 2 tbsp parmesan cheese; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until it starts to boil and thicken.
- Return pasta to pot, add parsley, toss well to coat.
- Top with remaining parmesan cheese.