Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe off of the Food Network--it looked real good
- 12 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- fresh black pepper
- Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt. Drain well and return to the cooking pot.
- In a food processor or blender, combine ricotta cheese, yogurt, Romano cheese, and butter; blend.
- Add the cheese mixture to the cooked fettuccini and toss to coat. Add fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve warm and sprinkle with remaining Romano and more ground pepper to taste.