- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 10 ounces white mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 5 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and quartered
- 5 ounces fresh oyster mushrooms, stemmed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (to taste)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked al dente
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in a large deep skillet over medium heat; add the shallots and cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and rosemary, and saute, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve sauce over cooked fettuccini; garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.