Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted from Recipezaar, February 2005. Haven't had time to try yet.
- 1 medium red onion, Sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, Minced
- 8 ounces fettuccine, Cooked, Drained
- 1⁄2 cup regular margarine
- 3 cups red leaf lettuce, Torn
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tuna in water, Drain, Flake
- In a medium skillet, over medium heat, cook the onion and garlic in the margarine for 2 minutes.
- Add the tuna and pepper; cook and stir for an additional 2 minutes more.
- In a large bowl, toss the hot fettuccine with the tuna sauce and lettuce until well mixed.
- FROM THE BACK OF A BLUE BONNET BOX.