Kevin Young's Note:
Very simple dish. Nice creamy sauce. The sun-dried tomatoes really taste good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Cover tomatoes in a large bowl with boiling water and allow to stand about 10 minutes, then drain.
- 4Place tomatoes, garlic, cream cheese, and oregano in a food processor and blend until you have a smooth mixture.
- 6Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, then stir in cream cheese mixture and sour cream.
- 7Allow to cook about 10 minutes stirring often until your have a smooth sauce.
- 9Toss fettuccine with olive oil and cheese mixture.
- 10Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine with Tomato Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 918.4
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 164.4 mg
- Sodium 545.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 22.6 g