Recipe by MizzNezz
This one is easy to make and packs a lot of flavor!
Top Review by Anu
Yummmmmmmieeeee!!! I simply LOVED the explosion of flavours in this recipe! I used water instead of chicken broth since I'm vegetarian, and fresh tomatoes instead of canned. The tartness of the sun-dried tomatoes compliments the crunch of the other veggies perfectly. Thanks Inez... this one's gonna make several of my meals from now on!
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 (3 ounce) packagedry-pack sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to pkg directions; drain well.
- In 10 inch skillet, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add garlic, carrots, peppers, broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add basil and canned tomatoes with juice.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to med; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in fettuccine and parmesan cheese.