- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 cup drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil, diced
- 3⁄4 lb fettuccine pasta
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sun-dried tomatoes and pesto and mix well.
- Cook fettucine in a large pot of salted water until al dente.
- Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Combine the tomato pesto with the 1/2 cup water and heat.
- Add the fettucine and toss over medium heat, coating the pasta well.
- Salt to taste.
- Serve with the freshly grated Parmesan cheese.