Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe but it's simple and good.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 8 ounces smoked chinook salmon, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Melt butter gently in a large deep skillet.
- Add cream.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add vodka.
- Reduce heat and cook on low 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Add smoked salmon, salt, pepper and dill.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain noodles well.
- Reheat sauce.
- Place drained noodles in the pan with the hot sauce.
- Toss gently over low heat until sauce coats noodles and is thick and creamy.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.