Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe but it's simple and good.
Make and share this Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon, Vodka, and Dill recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter gently in a large deep skillet.
- Add cream.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add vodka.
- Reduce heat and cook on low 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Add smoked salmon, salt, pepper and dill.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain noodles well.
- Reheat sauce.
- Place drained noodles in the pan with the hot sauce.
- Toss gently over low heat until sauce coats noodles and is thick and creamy.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.