Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe from the Olive Garden website. Hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
- 1 lb fettuccine, dry
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 zucchini, medium cut into 2 x 1/4 inch sticks
- 1 lb shrimp, large, peeled and deveined (with or without tails)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash parsley, chopped
- 8 lemon wedges
- COOK fettuccine according to package directions.
- HEAT oil in large sauté pan over medium heat while pasta is cooking. Add chopped garlic and parsley; cook for 1 minute. Add zucchini and cook another minute. Add shrimp, wine, salt, pepper and butter. Stir well and cook shrimp for 5 minutes or until they are no longer opaque. Let sauce simmer to thicken slightly.
- ADD drained pasta to mixture and toss to blend all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- TRANSFER pasta onto serving platter. Use tongs to pull shrimp and zucchini to the top. Squeeze two lemon wedges over dish; garnish with remaining wedges and parsley.