1/7 Photos of Fettuccine With Shrimp, Tomatoes and Basil
My mom was cleaning out one of her closets and came across several folders full of recipes that she had clipped from magazines and newpapers over the years. This came from the Houston Post (no longer in circulation) 1990. The article was promoting a cookbook by Bon Appetit called "Too Busy to Cook". This is a nice, quick and easy meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein shrimp. Coarsely chop the tomatoes. Mince the garlic.
- 2Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes, basil, olives, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Cook until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes.
- 5Place pasta in serving bowl. Pour sauce over pasta and toss. Top with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Shrimp, Tomatoes and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.8
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 238.6 mg
- Sodium 758.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 33.6 g