Bev. E.'s Note:
My friend Karen gave this recipe to me a while back. She wouldn't mind that I am sharing her recipe. I hope you enjoy with garlic bread and a glass of wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 5 ounces portabella mushroom caps, around 4 inches
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2Rinse under cold water and drain.
- 3Remove brown gills from underside of mushroom cap using a spoon; discard gills.
- 4Cut cap into thin slices.
- 5Cut slices in half crosswise.
- 6Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 7Add mushroom, onion, parsley,, salt, and garlic, saute for 4 minutes or until mushroom releases moisture, stirring frequently.
- 8Stir in broth, wine, and shrimp; bring to a boil.
- 9Add pasta and cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done, tossing to combine.
- 10Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- 11Prep time includes cleaning shrimp.
- 12Cook time includes cooking pasta.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Shrimp and Portabellas
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 155.3 mg
- Sodium 665.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: