Ginger #15's Note:
This may sound unusual, but it is delicious. You have to like licorice, but it isn't over-powering because of the cream...enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sambuca liqueur
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt & pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained & chopped (10-12 count)
- 3 ounces dried cranberries
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- orange zest (to garnish)
- 1In a large frying pan, heat butter & saute cubed chicken & garlic until barely cooked (do NOT over cook!).
- 2Remove chicken from pan & set aside.
- 3Add whipping cream, sambuca & orange juice to pan & stir well.
- 4Add parmesan, nutmeg, salt & pepper, stirring until smooth.
- 5Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Add chopped artichokes, cranberries & chicken; simmer & stir for 10 minutes.
- 7Cook fettucine according to package directions.
- 8Carefully fold sauce into pasta & garnish with parsley & orange zest.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Sambuca & Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.6
- Calories from Fat 512
- Total Fat 56.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 291.6 mg
- Sodium 361.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: