Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Thanks to the Can Opener Gourmet for this one!
Make and share this Fettuccine With Pumpkin Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare pasta according to the directions on its package. Keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, whik the cornstarch and milk together.
- When the cornstarch is dissolved completely, place over the stove on medium heat and add 3/4 cup water, the butter, and the pumpkin.
- When pumpkin is dissolved, add the onion powder, salt, garlic powder, and sage.
- Stir until the mixtures comes to a low boil and has thickened to your liking (like an alfredo sauce). If it's not thick enough, add another tablespoon of cornstarch dissolved in a little cold water.
- Toss the sauce with the fettuccine and sprinkle with Parmesan and shelled pumpkin seeds for garnish if you'd like.