Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another delicious recipe from Cooking Light Magazine. Lots of flavor!
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios, dry roasted and unsalted
- 4 teaspoons pistachios
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 (9 ounce) package fettuccine (refrigerated)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ounce fresh pecorino romano cheese, shaved
- Combine mint leaves, parsley leaves, 1/4 cup pistachios, olive oil, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and garlic in a mini food processor; pulse mixture until coarsely chopped.
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions, omitting salt and fat. Drain fettuccine over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid. Combine pesto mixture and reserved cooking liquid in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add pasta to bowl; toss well to coat. Gently fold in cherry tomatoes. Coarsely chop remaining 4 teaspoons pistachios. Top pasta evenly with romano cheese and chopped pistachios.