In 'The Simpler the Better' by Leslie Revsin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll pancetta slices, then cut each strip across into pieces about 1/2 inch wide.
- 2Thinly slice garlic.
- 3Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over med-low heat.
- 4Add pancetta.
- 5Cook, stirring occasionally and pressing down to submerge, until pale gold in color, about 10 minutes.
- 6Drain on paper towels.
- 7Add garlic to olive oil in skillet and cook on low heat until just turning pale gold, about 1 minute; remove from heat.
- 8Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- 9Cook pasta until almost al dente, about 6 minutes, then add peas to pot.
- 10Cook 1 minute more, then drain.
- 11Return pot to low heat and add garlic-olive oil.
- 12Stir in pasta with peas.
- 13Stir in pancetta and toss strands to combine as best as possible.
- 14Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 15Transfer to serving dish or divide among plates and scatter basil on top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Peas and Pancetta
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.7
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.8 mg
- Sodium 68.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: