Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
In 'The Simpler the Better' by Leslie Revsin
Make and share this Fettuccine With Peas and Pancetta recipe from Food.com.
- Unroll pancetta slices, then cut each strip across into pieces about 1/2 inch wide.
- Thinly slice garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over med-low heat.
- Add pancetta.
- Cook, stirring occasionally and pressing down to submerge, until pale gold in color, about 10 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Add garlic to olive oil in skillet and cook on low heat until just turning pale gold, about 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Cook pasta until almost al dente, about 6 minutes, then add peas to pot.
- Cook 1 minute more, then drain.
- Return pot to low heat and add garlic-olive oil.
- Stir in pasta with peas.
- Stir in pancetta and toss strands to combine as best as possible.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to serving dish or divide among plates and scatter basil on top.