Recipe by Jellyqueen
This is one of the recipes I adopted from the Recipezaar account. I chose it because a local restaurant makes a similar dish that I absolutely love. Susie in Texas was kind enough to test out the recipe and I have incorporated her suggestion of reversing a couple of steps. The directions now read according to her suggestions. I hope you enjoy it!
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 1 (10 ) package frozen tiny peas
- 4 ounces ham, Boiled, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium head.
- Add shallots and saute until soft.
- Add mushrooms, increase heat to high and cook until mushrooms are very lightly browned.
- Stir in peas and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add cream and boil two minutes.
- Reduce heat to low; blend in ham cheese and fettuccine and toss until heated, well combined and sauce clings to pasta.
- Season to taste.
- Serve immediately.