Fettuccine With Mushrooms
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Place cottage cheese in a food processor or blender; process on high until smooth.
- In a large skillet saute mushrooms and garlic over medium heat with 1 tbsp.
- margarine, being careful not to burn garlic; remove from pan and reserve.
- In same skillet, warm the half and half and 2 tbsp.
- margarine, stirring constantly; stir in cottage cheese; mix thoroughly.
- Toss mushrooms and the cooked, drained, hot fettuccini with the cheese mixture and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle Chives over the top.