1/2 Photos of Fettuccine With Mushroom Sauce
Sara 76's Note:
I found this on the back of a chicken stock carton. I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- 2Add stock and bring to the boil. reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Meanwhile cook the pasta according t packet directions.
- 3Stir green shallots and thyme into sauce or until the shallots are tender. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- 4Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add mushroom sauce and toss gently until well combined.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 213.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 21.0 g