Pasta with a silky sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a big pot of water to a boil.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, mascarpone, salt, and pepper in a heatproof mixing bowl that is large enough to sit on top of your pasta pot; set aside.
- 3Add a generous amount of salt to the boiling water; add in fettuccine; cook at a full boil, stirring frequently, until al dente.
- 4While the pasta is cooking, rest the mixing bowl above the boiling water to warm the mixture, stirring frequently, to prevent the eggs from curdling.
- 5When the fettuccine is al dente, drain it and toss the pasta into the mascarpone mixture.
- 6Fold in the Parmigiano-Reggiano; toss, and serve immediately.
- 7Pass extra cheese and pepper at the table.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Mascarpone and Parmigiano-Reggiano
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 321.6 mg
- Sodium 1014.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: