A pasta recipe that's on my 'to-try-in-the-immediate-future' list (and it's quite a list, trust me).
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. (If desired, add a little salt to the boiling water to season it.).
- Add the pasta and cook till just tender. Drain well.
- Cook sausages in a dry pan over medium heat, turning regularly, for at least 10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper and cut sausages into 1 cm slices.
- Heat oil in a saucepot and add the mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for at least 2 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
- Add the sliced sausage, olives, lemon rind, lemon juice, parsley and cream.
- Allow it to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until reduced by one-third.
- Add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes or until the pasta is heated through.