1/1 Photo of Fettuccine With Italian Sausage and Olives
Galley Devil's Note:
A pasta recipe that's on my 'to-try-in-the-immediate-future' list (and it's quite a list, trust me).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. (If desired, add a little salt to the boiling water to season it.).
- 2Add the pasta and cook till just tender. Drain well.
- 3Cook sausages in a dry pan over medium heat, turning regularly, for at least 10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper and cut sausages into 1 cm slices.
- 4Heat oil in a saucepot and add the mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for at least 2 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
- 5Add the sliced sausage, olives, lemon rind, lemon juice, parsley and cream.
- 6Allow it to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until reduced by one-third.
- 7Add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes or until the pasta is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Italian Sausage and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1449.1
- Calories from Fat 931
- Total Fat 103.5 g
- Saturated Fat 38.6 g
- Cholesterol 356.1 mg
- Sodium 2040.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 54.7 g