1/1 Photo of Fettuccine With Herbed Cheese Sauce
This could be a side dish or a meatless main dish, whichever you prefer at the time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 10 ounces fettuccine or 10 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1Melt butter in medium saucepan; add onions and garlic.
- 2Cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- 3Stir in flour, salt, basil, oregano and pepper.
- 4Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add cheeses.
- 7Stir until melted and thoroughly combined.
- 8Stir in parsley; keep warm.
- 9Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 10Toss immediately with cheese sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Herbed Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 151.1 mg
- Sodium 664.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 27.3 g