Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
I have no idea where I got this recipe, but it sounds really good.
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup scallion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, slivered
- 10 small kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained & rinsed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 1⁄2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Cut the bell pepper into thin slices and set aside.
- Pit and coarsely chop olives and set aside.
- Place tomatoes in shallow pan and cover with boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
- Thinly slice tomatoes and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet; add scallions and garlic.
- Stir frequently while cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add peppers, and cook for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- Add chicken broth and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Reduce heat, then add tomatoes and the reserved liquid, basil, olives, capers and oregano.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put fettuccine in a large serving bowl; add goat cheese and toss until melted.
- Add pepper mixture and toss until mixed well.