I have no idea where I got this recipe, but it sounds really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup scallion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, slivered
- 10 small kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained & rinsed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 1/2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1Cut the bell pepper into thin slices and set aside.
- 2Pit and coarsely chop olives and set aside.
- 3Place tomatoes in shallow pan and cover with boiling water for 2 minutes.
- 4Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
- 5Thinly slice tomatoes and set aside.
- 6Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet; add scallions and garlic.
- 7Stir frequently while cooking for 2 minutes.
- 8Add peppers, and cook for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- 9Add chicken broth and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 10Reduce heat, then add tomatoes and the reserved liquid, basil, olives, capers and oregano.
- 11Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 12Put fettuccine in a large serving bowl; add goat cheese and toss until melted.
- 13Add pepper mixture and toss until mixed well.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Goat Cheese and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 365.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: