1/3 Photos of Fettuccine With Garlic, Parsley, and Parmesan
This is out of my "Whole foods market cookbook" For extra flavor and protein, try adding grilled or sauteed shrimp or bite-size pieces of grilled or sauteed chicken breast, tofu, or small chunks of smoked mozzarella to the final pasta toss. Based on 2Bleu's review I have made a few changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Add the fettuccine, and cook until the pasta is al dente, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 3When the pasta is cooked, rinse it in cold water, drain well, and reserve.
- 4While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large nonstick saute pan.
- 5Add the garlic cloves and saute them very gently, turning often for 4 minutes, until light golden brown and softened.
- 6Remove the garlic cloves from the pan, and reserve.
- 7Add the drained pasta to the pan, and saute over medium heat for 2 minutes, until warmed through.
- 8Add the browned garlic cloves, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon pepper, and seasoning salt, and toss the pasta well to combine.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Garlic, Parsley, and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.5 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: