1/1 Photo of Fettuccine With Fresh Vegetables
Found in coupon section of newspaper. Mrs. Dash reipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning, blend
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 3/4 cup provolone cheese, blend
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.Add vegetables and Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- 3Cook and stir about 8 minutes.
- 4Toss together hot pasta, vegetables and lemon juice. Mix in cheese and stir.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Fresh Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning