Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in coupon section of newspaper. Mrs. Dash reipe.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning, blend
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 3⁄4 cup provolone cheese, blend
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.Add vegetables and Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- Cook and stir about 8 minutes.
- Toss together hot pasta, vegetables and lemon juice. Mix in cheese and stir.
I love using Mrs. Dash, so when I saw this I had to make it. I wasn't disappointed. I didn't have a red pepper, so used an orange along with the yellow and added provolone cheese. Delicious! :)