A salad, crusty bread and wine are all that's needed for a wonderful dinner. From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
- 2Add shallots and garlic and sauté until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add sausages and sauté until no longer pink, breaking up with back of fork, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add cream; simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Add tomatoes with juices, sage and crushed red pepper.
- 6Simmer until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite.
- 8Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- 9Return pasta to same pot; add sauce.
- 10Toss over medium heat until sauce coats pasta, adding reserved cooking liquid by 1/4 cupfuls if mixture is dry.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
- 12Transfer to bowl; sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Creamy Sausage and Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 897.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 24.1 g