Recipe by MrsKnox2016
Recipe courtesy of "American Beauty Pasta". I have not made this recipe yet, but thought the combination or store-bought roasted red peppers and pesto sounded tasty and easy to boot. Try it out and let me know what you think! Suggestions welcome!
- 12 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups light cream
- 1⁄3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips, season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and then add chicken, cooking until thorougly done.
- Add roasted red peppers and cook 1 minute.
- Add cream and simmer until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add pesto, stirring to combine.
- Toss with hot pasta and sprinkle with cheese.