Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefresh fettuccine
- fresh basil leaf (optional)
- Place the garlic in a food processor, and pulse 2 to 3 times.
- Add basil and the next 5 ingredients (through the pepper); process until smooth.
- Stir in pine nuts.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- Combine pasta and sauce in a large bowl, toss well.
- Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.