Sara in FL's Note:
I love this recipe! I honestly do not remember where I got it from, but it's delicious and simple to make. It's very rich so I definitely would not recommend this as a side dish. It's great all by itself with some garlic bread on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the fettucine in boiling salted water until just cooked or al dente (until somewhat firm texture is reached).
- 2Drain well.
- 3Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- 4Saute the garlic for 1-2 minutes over very low heat.
- 5Add wine to butter& garlic.
- 6Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Add the sour cream, whipping cream, nutmeg and italian parsley.
- 8Heat cream and sour cream mixture until very hot but not boiling.
- 9Add parmesan cheese.
- 10Season to taste with salt& pepper.
- 11Pour hot sauce over hot fettucine and toss.
- 12Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and chopped parsley, if desired.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Cream Nutmeg Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.4
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 32.8 g
- Cholesterol 237.7 mg
- Sodium 320.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g