Fettuccine With Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Basil and Pine Nuts
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over high heat and sauté the chicken on both sides until it is golden brown.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Transfer the chicken to a warm plate and keep warm.
- Turn the heat to medium and add the sun-dried tomatoes and the chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the basil, pine nuts and lemon juice. Meanwhile, cook the pasta (in the boiling water) until it is al dente.
- Drain and toss with the sun-dried tomato mixture.
- Divide the pasta among the serving plates and arrange the chicken on top.
- Sit back and enjoy your cooking now!