Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious white sauce pasta dish. Easy to prepare. Try it! I'm sure you will love it.
- 350 g fettuccine pasta
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cream of chicken soup mix
- 1⁄3 red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper
- Let's start cooking the pasta in a big pot with plenty, boiling salted water.
- In another pot with water, cook the chicken add some salt and pepper, when done, shred the chicken and set aside.
- Put the heavy cream in a little bowl, add and mix the instant cream of chicken until it disolves.
- Finely chopped the bell peper, onion and the cloves of garlic.
- Now in a non-stick large pot, medium heat, heat the oil and melt the butter add the bell pepper and the onion cook for 3-5 minutes or untill they are a little soft.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix it for another minute, then add the mix of heavy cream and the cream of chicken, the 2 cups of milk and the cup of pasta water, stir constantly, add pepper, taste, add salt if necessary, continue stiring till it thickens.
- Set the 4 plates with a bed of pasta and put the chicken cream all over, no cheese necessary, but if u want some, parmesan on top would be just fine!