Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious white sauce pasta dish. Easy to prepare. Try it! I'm sure you will love it.
Make and share this Fettuccine With Chicken Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Let's start cooking the pasta in a big pot with plenty, boiling salted water.
- In another pot with water, cook the chicken add some salt and pepper, when done, shred the chicken and set aside.
- Put the heavy cream in a little bowl, add and mix the instant cream of chicken until it disolves.
- Finely chopped the bell peper, onion and the cloves of garlic.
- Now in a non-stick large pot, medium heat, heat the oil and melt the butter add the bell pepper and the onion cook for 3-5 minutes or untill they are a little soft.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix it for another minute, then add the mix of heavy cream and the cream of chicken, the 2 cups of milk and the cup of pasta water, stir constantly, add pepper, taste, add salt if necessary, continue stiring till it thickens.
- Set the 4 plates with a bed of pasta and put the chicken cream all over, no cheese necessary, but if u want some, parmesan on top would be just fine!