1/1 Photo of Fettuccine With Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado and Bacon
Some of my favorite ingredients put together. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place the garlic and the tomatoes in a baking pan.
- 3Drizzle with 2 tbs of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes.
- 5In the meantime, cook the bacon until crispy and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- 6Roughly chop the bacon.
- 7Drain the pasta, and place it in a serving bowl.
- 8Drizzle with 1 tbs of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 9Add bacon, avocado and tomatoes with juices.
- 10Squeeze the garlic out into a seal tight container, add the vinegar, remaining olive oil and chopped basil and shake well to combine.
- 11Pour the dressing over the pasta, and mix well.
- 12Garnish with fresh basil leaves, and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 972.3
- Calories from Fat 680
- Total Fat 75.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.3 mg
- Sodium 622.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar