Some of my favorite ingredients put together. Yum!
Make and share this Fettuccine With Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado and Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the garlic and the tomatoes in a baking pan.
- Drizzle with 2 tbs of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the bacon until crispy and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Roughly chop the bacon.
- Drain the pasta, and place it in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with 1 tbs of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add bacon, avocado and tomatoes with juices.
- Squeeze the garlic out into a seal tight container, add the vinegar, remaining olive oil and chopped basil and shake well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta, and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves, and serve.