Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one from KC Star...looks delish! Gotta LOVE pasta! :P
- 226.79 g fettuccine pasta
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 slice bacon, chopped
- 236.59 ml onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml frozen tiny green peas
- 59.14 ml fat free chicken broth
- 29.58 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Cook fettucine according to the package; drain.
- cut peppers into 1/4 inches wide strips and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large Dutch oven on medium-high or until crisp.
- Add onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute
- Add peppers, peaas and broth; simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in fettucine, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve!
I substituted the fettuccine with spaghetti squash. It was VERY good.
Excellent! Love all the ingredients! Thank you Vanessa7 for posting. Made for Fall PAC.