Another one from KC Star...looks delish! Gotta LOVE pasta! :P
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettucine according to the package; drain.
- 2cut peppers into 1/4 inches wide strips and set aside.
- 3Cook bacon in a large Dutch oven on medium-high or until crisp.
- 4Add onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute
- 5Add peppers, peaas and broth; simmer 1 minute.
- 6Stir in fettucine, cheese, salt and pepper.
- 7Mix well and serve!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine With Bacon and Roasted Red Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 1006.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 11.8 g