Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one from KC Star...looks delish! Gotta LOVE pasta! :P
Make and share this Fettuccine With Bacon and Roasted Red Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettucine according to the package; drain.
- cut peppers into 1/4 inches wide strips and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large Dutch oven on medium-high or until crisp.
- Add onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute
- Add peppers, peaas and broth; simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in fettucine, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve!
I substituted the fettuccine with spaghetti squash. It was VERY good.
Excellent! Love all the ingredients! Thank you Vanessa7 for posting. Made for Fall PAC.