Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one from KC Star...looks delish! Gotta LOVE pasta! :P
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup frozen tiny green peas
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook fettucine according to the package; drain.
- cut peppers into 1/4 inches wide strips and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large Dutch oven on medium-high or until crisp.
- Add onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute
- Add peppers, peaas and broth; simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in fettucine, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve!
I substituted the fettuccine with spaghetti squash. It was VERY good.
Excellent! Love all the ingredients! Thank you Vanessa7 for posting. Made for Fall PAC.