Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 can chopped tomato with juice
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- hot sauce, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped basil
- Fry the bacon pieces in a little olive oil until cooked, add the mushrooms and continue cooking for approximately 2 minutes.
- Now add the tin of tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes.
- Next add the cream, parmesan, pepper, basil and hot sauce and simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve with fettucine and top with extra parmesan and pepper.