Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Our weakness-pasta. Delicious.
- 226.79 g dried fettuccine pasta
- 88.74 ml butter
- 236.59 ml green onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 354.88 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Cook fettucine according to package directions; drain, keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the green onions and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes. Add the whipping cream and boil rapidly until slightly thickened.
- Add the hot pasta to the cream mixture, toss lightly. Add 1/2 cup of the cheese and mix until the noodles are evenly coated. Add another 1/2 cup of the parmesan and salt and pepper to taste; toss again. Sprinkle with remaining cheese atop and sprinkle with nutmeg just prior to serving.
Tres yummy! I'd been dying to try this recipe since you posted it, and so I finally did last night. Didn't change a thing and it was great. We had it as a side dish because I din't think The Others would be as happy as I would to just have this for dinner. Thanks!
Awsome...I didn't use all of the cheese,(I used a cup) as there was plenty. Enjoyed every bite. Thanks for posting!