Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on the internet but can't remember where. I love pasta and this is really good. The only cooking required is the pasta. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 (9 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup basil, chopped fresh (or 1 tablespoon dried basil, crushed)
- 1 lb fresh tomato, chopped
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Toss pasta with oil, vinegar and cheese; add basil and tomatoes. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Lovely quick and easy meal! I made just as directed, with fresh basil, and wouldn't change a thing. Wonderful, light and fresh - thanks for sharing your recipe!
Simple summer goodness! DH said before we were even finished that I'll need to be making this when tomatoes are ready the the garden. Love a simple pasta recipe! Made for 1.2.3 tag.
Excellent flavor, fast, easy and uses ingredients I always have. What more could you want? Thank you so much for sharing your delicious recipe gert!