Fettuccine Primavera with Toasted Almonds
- Steam broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus for 5 to 8 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions and drain well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion in oil 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add carrit, red pepper and garlic to skillet and saute 3 to 5 minutes until tender crisp.
- Add drained pasta, broccoli mixture, stock, basil and pepper to skillet; heat through.
- Remove from heat.
- Toss with Parmesan and sprinkle with almonds before serving.