Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very fast and simple recipe from Pace. You can add chicken, shrimp or ground beef if you like.
- 1⁄2 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained (about 4 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat the picante sauce, sour cream and cheese in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Place the fettuccine and cilantro into a large serving bowl. Add the mixture and toss to coat. Serve with additional picante sauce.