Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The pepperoni is a nice twist to this fettuccine.
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1 3⁄4 ounces packagessliced pepperoni, cut slices in half
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package.
- While fettuccine is cooking, cook pepperoni in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until light brown; drain and reserve.
- Melt butter in same saucepan.
- Cook mushrooms in butter, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are light brown.
- Stir in half-and-half and cheese; heat just until hot.
- Stir in pepperoni and parsley.
- Drain fettuccine; toss with pepperoni mixture.
i dont know if it was the recipe or me but the sauce was runny and the cheese was clumpy...my yson liked it anyway...had a good flavor
Good but a little bland. Will make again but will probably add a little garlic and green onion.