- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup butter, divided in half and softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a large (warmed) bowl, place 1/2 cup softened butter.
- Add the cream, parsley, basil and salt.
- Mix well.
- Drain the noodles and quickly add them to the cream mixture.
- Add the remaining butter and the parmesan cheese and stir lightly until the noodles are well coated.
- Serve immediately.