Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy side dish for pasta lovers.
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup butter, divided in half and softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a large (warmed) bowl, place 1/2 cup softened butter.
- Add the cream, parsley, basil and salt.
- Mix well.
- Drain the noodles and quickly add them to the cream mixture.
- Add the remaining butter and the parmesan cheese and stir lightly until the noodles are well coated.
- Serve immediately.
Use just 1 stick of butter and up your parmesan a bit...way less rich and buttery, but still delish. I added red pepper flakes, and it's divine.
So easy and so very tasty. Made for your win Football Pool 11 week 9. Thans for sharing.
Excelent ., quick and easy side dish . I actually heated the butter and cream in a small pan just to make sure it was warm. Added the herbs at the last minute. Then tossed in the pasta , the remaining cheese and the remaining herbs . It was very , very , goo d.