Susie in Texas's Note:
This is a great dish to dazzle company or your family. I usually serve it on a large platter surrounded with grilled chicken breast halves or tenders. They will think you have been slaving in the kitchen all day!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in half lenthwise,then sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled &,minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, cleaned &,thinly sliced
- 1 cup minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided into 4 pats
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1Place broccoli and zucchini into a large saucepan.
- 2Cover with boiling salted water.
- 3Over high heat, let water come to second boil and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Drain and rinse in cool water.
- 5Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 6While fettuccine is cooking, heat olive oil in skillet.
- 7Add garlic and onions.
- 8Stir and fry for 1 minute.
- 9Add mushrooms.
- 10Stir and fry for 1 minute.
- 11Add broccoli and zucchini.
- 12Stir and fry for 1 minute.
- 13Add parsley, black pepper and lemon juice.
- 14Stir in well and cook about 30 seconds more.
- 15Turn off heat.
- 16Drain fettuccine.
- 17Place on warm platter or in a large warm bowl.
- 18Toss butter and cheese into fettuccine.
- 19Add cream and toss again.
- 20Empty contents of skillet (including juices) over the pasta.
- 21Toss lightly.
- 22Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine Jardiniere
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.9
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 12.8 g