Recipe by Luvbeingyoung
This recipe came out of a newspaper about 20 years ago and it is my all time favorite fettuccine alfredo recipe! It is super easy to make and a delicious meal that the family will love!
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup evaporated milk or 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in 4 quarts boiling, salted water for 10 minutes; then drain.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over the lowest heat, combine remaining ingredients. Stir to mix into a smooth sauce. Do NOT boil.
- Mix drained noodles with sauce and serve. Pass additional Parmesan cheese at the table. Serve with a vegetable of your choice and fresh fruit for dessert.