Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came out of a newspaper about 20 years ago and it is my all time favorite fettuccine alfredo recipe! It is super easy to make and a delicious meal that the family will love!
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup evaporated milk or 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles in 4 quarts boiling, salted water for 10 minutes; then drain.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over the lowest heat, combine remaining ingredients. Stir to mix into a smooth sauce. Do NOT boil.
- Mix drained noodles with sauce and serve. Pass additional Parmesan cheese at the table. Serve with a vegetable of your choice and fresh fruit for dessert.
Thanks, Luvbeingyoung! This recipe IS wonderful! Guaranteed that you and your family will love it! Better than any restaurants attempt at Fettucine Alfredo!!