Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is a favorite in our house. Many a friend & family have requested a copy of this recipe to take home after they've been over for dinner. I have also added seafood to this dish for a different twist. Once you have the main sauce made you can add whatever meat or seafood you desire. I have also added mushrooms and broccoli. Have fun and enjoy.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup water
- 2 (4 1/2 g) packages chicken bouillon, Knorr packets
- 1⁄2 cup butter, no substitutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, 1 package
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded**
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 cup cream, half & half
- 2 stalks green onions, cut fine
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- Mince cloves of garlic; add butter and chicken stock (water & chicken bouillon); bring to a boil and then simmer in a deep pot to reduce just a bit to cook in the garlic flavor.
- Cool a tad and add cream cheese; stir and cook on med-low to melt.
- Slowly add cream. No high heat, you don't want it to curdle.
- Add shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Add cooked cubed chicken or and seafood and green onion.
- Serve over cooked fettuccine noodles.