Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe from Buitoni. A simple and tasty pasta dish.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerate fettuccine
- 1 lb bulk sweet Italian sausage
- 10 ounces refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Brown sausage in large skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Return to skillet; add pasta and sauce; heat through.
- Top with cheese.
This is one lazy recipe. Anyone that says to use a jar of Alfredo sauce on a recipe website is pretty disappointing. At least give a recipe for Alfredo sauce and if people choose to buy pre-made, processed foods with preservatives then they have the option. Really how hard is it to make home made sauce!
Fast and easy and everyone enjoyed it. Not the lightest meal, but good with a green salad and bread. I somehow ended up with a container of Alfredo sauce in the fridge. Along with cooked Italian sausage from my freezer, this made a nearly effortless dish. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This was definitely a quick and easy recipe. I used farfalle instead of fettuccine and jarred alfredo sauce.