Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Captain Anderson's Restaurant and Waterfront Market, Panama City Beach, Florida.
- 453.59 g fettuccine, boiled and strained
- 113.39 g unsalted butter, clarified
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 946.0 ml heavy whipping cream or 946.0 ml half-and-half
- 113.39 g parmesan cheese
- 453.59 g shrimp, boiled and cleaned
- 226.79 g lump crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 118.29 ml chopped parsley
- In saucepan, sauté garlic and butter lightly- do not burn.
- Stir in whipping cream, reduce heat to low and continue stirring about 2 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese, stirring after about 1 minute.
- Arrange shrimp and crab meat over fettuccini and top with Alfredo Sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
I substituted imitation crab leg meat, used "angel Hair" pasta. The half-and-half worked fine. DTS
Love this recipe. Lots of variations that can be made. Crab, shrimp, chicken etc..... Highly recommended!
I will most definitely use this recipe again...Loved it ???