- 1 lb fettuccine, boiled and strained
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter, clarified
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream or 1 quart half-and-half
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1 lb shrimp, boiled and cleaned
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, sauté garlic and butter lightly- do not burn.
- Stir in whipping cream, reduce heat to low and continue stirring about 2 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese, stirring after about 1 minute.
- Arrange shrimp and crab meat over fettuccini and top with Alfredo Sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.