Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Captain Anderson's Restaurant and Waterfront Market, Panama City Beach, Florida.
Make and share this Fettuccine Alfredo With Shrimp & Crab Meat recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fettuccine, boiled and strained
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter, clarified
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream or 1 quart half-and-half
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1 lb shrimp, boiled and cleaned
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- In saucepan, sauté garlic and butter lightly- do not burn.
- Stir in whipping cream, reduce heat to low and continue stirring about 2 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese, stirring after about 1 minute.
- Arrange shrimp and crab meat over fettuccini and top with Alfredo Sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
I substituted imitation crab leg meat, used "angel Hair" pasta. The half-and-half worked fine. DTS
Love this recipe. Lots of variations that can be made. Crab, shrimp, chicken etc..... Highly recommended!
This one is definitely my "go to" if I'm looking to impress. Made it for the gf a couple valentine's days ago, and it has been a staple on significant occassions ever since. Truly fantastic.